These fact tables represent the complete life of an activity or process, that has a definite beginning and end. They have multiple date dimensions (roles) to refer to the events that occur during a process. These kind of tables are used for to the spans of time between different events (lag calculations).
All data and information provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. Opinions expressed here are entirely my own and not of my employer.
- SAP Data Services (54)
- Map_Operation Transform (36)
- What is RDBMS? (32)
- Tip of the day - Pushdown_sql() (20)
- Lookups in SAP BODI/DS (20)
- SAP Data Services (26)
- What is RDBMS? (25)
- List of ETL Tools (15)
- Map_Operation Transform (13)
- SCD - Slowly Changing Dimensions (10)