Here i jotted some points that what i have observed in the BODI XI (11.0, 11.1, 11.5).
— The above mentioned three transformations are for Data quality, we can see more options in latest relase BODI 12.0 and 12.1
- Validation — This is one of the most powerful transform for validating the data. We can route to pass/fail or for both.
- Audit feature
- Debugger Enhancement
- Data Profiler
- Metadata Integrator
- Better Metadata Reporting
- COBOL copybook file format support
- DB links
- Secure Central repository where we can give object level permissions
- Flat-file error-handling enhancements
- Variables for directory specification in file formats
- View where used option to track the workflows, dataflows
There are more funtionalaties in 11.7.x, 12.x versions will share those also.